360 Recruitment Consultant
£21,000 - £26,000 per annum Uncapped Commission Structure
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 360 Recruitment Consultant to join the Linear team.
We are currently looking to grow our team and are on the lookout for a talented and passionate recruitment professional to push our already successful office to the next level. The consultant will have experience in a 360 role ideally in construction however, we are open to meeting candidates from a range of recruitment sector backgrounds.
You will be able to take full advantage of our strong existing relationships with National contractors, regional contractors and local sub-contractors.
Working in a full 360 recruitment role you will be responsible for:
- Filling vacancies to varying lead times as requested by the client, with suitably skilled candidates
- Sourcing the ideal candidates to place in client vacancies
- Consulting with clients and candidates to facilitate the placement of the right people in the right roles
- Developing prosperous business relationships with new and existing clients, to gain additional business and develop a profitable desk
- Managing your own client and candidate databases and delivering excellent, pro-active customer service, ensuring requirements are consistently met
- Growing our client and candidate base through telephone and face to face business development activity and advertising
- Maintaining our outstanding business reputation in all communications, through the delivery of a quality consultative service
- Achieving agreed individual targets and KPIS and reporting on these to management
What to expect working for Linear...
- A competitive basic salary
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Car allowance
- High Performance Awards
- 25 days holiday with the opportunity to buy and trade 5 days!
- Company mobile phone
- Fabulous Flexible progression Opportunities
The ideal candidate...
- Will have experience in recruitment sales
- Will be motivated by personal and team success
- Will hold a full UK driving licence
- Will have a broad knowledge of legislation and regulations within the recruitment sector
Due to a high level of applicants it is not always possible to contact everyone back, if you do not hear from us then we wish you every success in your search and invite you to apply for all future positions.