Recruitment Consultant (Trades & Labour)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in our vibrant office in Trafford, Manchester
We are currently looking to expand our Construction Division in Manchester by adding a new consultant to the team. The role will be concentrating on Trades and Labour recruitment, providing recruitment services to a wide range of clients in North West and North Wales
The desk has a wide geographic remit so there is plenty of scope for a new consultant to build a successful desk and drive their own commission earnings. The right candidate will have experience in either a 360 role or purely business development, however we are open and look forward to meeting candidates from a range of recruitment sector backgrounds, not just Construction.
Working in a full Recruitment Consultant role you will be responsible for:
- Developing prosperous business relationships with new and existing clients, to gain additional business and develop a profitable desk
- Managing your own client database and delivering excellent, pro-active customer service, ensuring requirements are consistently met
- Growing your client and candidate base through telephone and face to face business development activity including site visits that have been booked, as well as “drop ons”
- Maintaining our outstanding business reputation in all communications, through the delivery of a quality consultative service
- Working closely with the other people on your team including resource and administrator to ensure workers are compliant and competent for your roles
- Achieving agreed individual targets and KPIS and reporting on these to management through weekly meetings and various one to ones
- Providing excellent on-call cover to clients
What to expect working for Linear...
- A competitive basic salary
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Car allowance
- High Performance Awards
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Your Birthday off each year
- Company mobile phone
- Flexible progression Opportunities
- Flexibility with some home working
- Joining an already successful team
The ideal candidate...
- Will have experience in recruitment sales
- Will be motivated by personal and team success
- Will hold a full UK driving licence
- Will have a broad knowledge of legislation and regulations within the recruitment sector
Due to a high level of applicants it is not always possible to contact everyone back, if you do not hear from us then we wish you every success in your search and invite you to apply for all future positions.