£23,000 - £25,000 per annum Plus Uncapped Commission Structure
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Resourcer to join one of our highly skilled, white collar construction recruitment teams based close to St Pauls Cathedral, London. This role is ideal if you have experience in recruitment, resourcing or customer service and you are looking to work within an established team motivated by the opportunity to determine your own earnings.
The purpose of the role is to manage a candidate’s journey; ensuring there is a pool of compliant and work ready candidates available to meet our client’s requirements at short lead times. This role involves extensive telephone work and face to face contact to source and select the right candidates. You will have various tools at your disposal to identify potential applicants but must comfortable networking and building lasting rapports with candidates in many different disciplines.
Duties to Include
- Complete candidate management
- Client contact and maximising opportunities
- Advertising, headhunting and searching for candidates through internal and external sources
Skills and Qualities
- Must be able to work to deadlines and meet KPI’s
- Effective team work skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcing experience desirable but not essential
As standard, our employees enjoy
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- 25 holiday days every year, plus Bank Holidays, plus the option to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Company mobile phone
- Incredible scope to lead your own career path
- Annual Linear Impact Awards
- Continual training and development
We’re a privately-owned recruitment company specialising in construction, rail, industrial, and power and utilities markets through our network of offices. We’ve grown exponentially over the past few years, expecting to turn over £30m this year, and have ambitious plans to expand over the coming three years. We’ve been listed as one of London Stock Exchange Group’s 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain two years in a row and have been awarded an IRP best company to work for award. Most importantly, we’re a friendly bunch with a family feel culture dedicated to developing our people and seizing opportunity.
Core working hours are 0800 – 1730 Monday to Friday and all applicants will be referenced prior to being offered a position so if you are enthusiastic, reliable and interested in being considered for the position please send your CV to our HR team.
Please note, due to a high number of applicants it is not always possible to respond, if you do not hear back from us, we wish you every success in your career search and hope to hear from you in the future.