Senior Project Manager
Salary : Negotiable
Location : Cramlington
Type : Temporary
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project portfolio from planning to handing over, ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met.
- Take responsibility on delivering projects safely, on time, on budget and within scope.
- Proactively support the company Health and Safety ethos with specific emphasis on the clients ‘Target Zero’, ‘Safe by Choice’ programmes.
- Take leadership on site to ensure smooth, safe operation.
- Working closely with the client’s team to ensure proper flow of information.
- Preparing and presenting project progress reports as required.
- Developing and practising our clients project management and quality control procedures.
- In liaison with our Quantity Surveyor produce cost estimates.
- Liaison with clients, other members of the clients team, suppliers and contractors as necessary.
- Chairing meetings as required.
- Assisting other departments and areas where the needs of the business require.
- Proven track record in managing projects in the commercial sector, preferably in a process/pharma environment.
- Excellent Leadership Skills and strong experience in running teams.
- Confident communicator.
- Reading and accurately interpreting cost estimates, drawings and technical specifications.
- Experience of producing project schedules using Microsoft Project.
- Ensuring project team(s) understanding of drawings and technical specifications.
- Good knowledge in using MS Office.
- CSCS card or Safety Passport.
- SMSTS certification