This is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Engineer to join a Major infrastructure JV. The successful Site Engineer will have previous experience of working on major civil engineering projects in excess of £5million in value.
- Maintain good working relationship with employers key staff
- Ensure that specification, drawings, contract and sub-contract documents contain sufficient, accurate information of construction of the works to proceed in accordance with the programme and sequence of operations
- Ensure that works are accurately and clearly set out before work is programmed to commence
- Communicate with foremen and gangers to ensure full understanding of information provided
As a Site Engineer you will have experience in working on civil engineering projects in a similar role, specifically with on major highways projects
- Ideally HNC/HND/Degree in a civil engineering discipline
- CITB 5 Day SMSTS Certificate would be preferred.
- CSCS Card
- Must be a team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of safety and environmental legislation