£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Linear Recruitment have partnered with a Global Organisation based in West Yorkshire who are looking to add a CAD Technician to the Team. Reporting to the Design Manager, you will be working on a variety of modular projects.
• Manage the design process liaising with internal stakeholders, external consultants and supply chain as required.
• Production of detailed design drawings and information using Revit and AutoCAD.
• Provide technical expertise in client and design team meetings.
• Attend project co-ordination meetings with clients and end users to agree reviewable design data.
• Manage design risk and monitor its mitigation through design Risk Assessments.
• Ensure that Group Standards and Quality standards are complied with.
• Ensure design is compliant with legislation and employer’s requirements.
• Coordinating design information between supply chain.
Experience & Qualifications
• Proven track record in technical design and detailing of large commercial construction projects.
• Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD.
• Working within agreed timescales.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
• Ideally worked within the modular sector.
• Knowledge of Building Regulations & British Standards and how to apply them.