£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Job DescriptionLinear Recruitment have a great opportunity for a Design Co-ordinator to be part of a range of schemes within the NW working with a trusted client based in Warrington.
My client is a major construction partner who work with some of the largest housing associations in the UK. They are an award-winning contractor with frequent projects being apartment schemes and care homes.
As the Design Coordinator, you will ensure that all designs and permissions are produced in compliance with the contract and in time for other designs, procurement, and construction to proceed as planned. To understand, adhere and implement the company SHEQ policy/strategy.
• Act as point of contact for design issues and monitoring design production
• Clear communication of expectations for design deliverables with designers / design sub-contractors
• Delivery of fully co-coordinated and detailed design proposals and production information in time and within budget for design work, procurement and construction
• Leading and minuting design team meetings
• Liaison with the commercial team for cost checking
• Design reviews and presentations to client teams
• Control and integration of sub-contractor design elements
• Monitoring of design and resolution of technical queries
• Distribution of design information
• Completion, maintenance and monitoring of records
• Reporting of design progress, RFI status and issues on a weekly basis
• Must have experience working for a main contractor
• Have a detailed understanding of the processes
• Proven track record in the construction industry
• Relevant technical qualifications
Our client offers a competitive salary plus package including car allowance, pension and healthcare scheme, incentives and many more!
To reach the top end of the salary band, you must meet all key requirements be able to demonstrate this in your previous role.
If you are interested, then please apply to the vacancy. For a confidential chat please contact – Jayne – on 07718483217 or email Jayne.email@example.com