Food Production Operative
£9.80 per hour
Job DescriptionOur client is looking for few operatives who want to develop their skills in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Experience of working in a manufacturing/factory environment would be advantageous but not essential. Full training is provided.
Monday to Friday rotation shifts 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10pm-6am
· Physically fit and able to stand all day
· Packing, labelling and wrapping
· Ability to work under pressure
· Work quickly and accurately
· Communicate effectively
· The initiative to work without supervision or as part of a team
· Excellent personal hygiene
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click on the link below and attach your CV.