Part 2 Architectural Assistant
£24,000 - £30,000 per annum
Job DescriptionThe company
Certainly, the modern-day Architect studio with all the Technology at their exposure. They have been established for over 15 years, consistently growing year on year with an excellent track record promoting staff internally.
My client works across the Residential, Commercial, Hospitality, Healthcare, Education and Heritage sector with a strong focus on sustainability – All Revit based with several Awards already accomplished.
With a supporting and friendly team environment, my client can offer a fantastic opportunity for individuals interested in progressing their careers and increasing their involvement with the team and projects. At Part 2 level, you will work closely with an experienced mentor who will help you flourish whilst looking to complete your Part 3.
- Must be RIBA Part1 and Part2 qualified
- At least 12 months UK industry experience
- Willingness to progress with and learn Revit, Rhino and Grasshopper
- Great communicator and personable nature
- Strong team player
- Ambition to progress your career
What's on offer
- Starting salary between £24000-£30000
- Full funding for your Part 3 and support
- Excellent exposure on several exciting projects
- Flexible / Hybrid working model that includes a 1pm finish every Friday
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Free on-site parking
- Weekly social 'coffee hour'
- 23 days holidays that rise a day every two years of service
Interviews are happening now so please don't hesitate to apply.
For further information, please contact Elliot Birtwistle at Linear Recruitment ltd.