£70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Job DescriptionA leading civil engineering main contractor requires a Project Manager is to deliver multiple on-going projects, to the specified quality, the required programme and to the maximum commercial performance. The role also involves working closely with the Estimating Department, Engineers and Surveyors, to ensure that projects are completed in a safe manner, whilst ensuring customer requirements and expectations are always maintained or exceeded.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience of managing projects within Civil, Water/Rail/Process Environments and MEICA Installation, also the candidate is likely to meet all of the following criteria:
• Good working knowledge of contract conditions, CDM regulations, Design Management, Programme & Risk Management and cost control including forecasting, actual cost and value reporting.
• Ability to use Primavera P6 software or equivalent
• Degree/HNC in Civil Engineering, or equivalent
• CSCS Managers card
• SMSTS/NEBOSH Construction Certificate
• Knowledge of the NEC contract including the Early Warning and Compensation
• Event mechanisms
• Excellent communication, people and team management skills, with the ability to
• influence, motivate and mentor
• Ability to challenge designs and resolve problems to conclusion
• Ability to manage and deliver a successful project with minimal guidance
• Problem solving and analytical thinking