£55,000 - £57,000 per annum
Job DescriptionLinear Recruitment have a great opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading developer contractor in the NW to oversee the developments of 2/3 mixed housing and apartment schemes in the NW.
My client is a medium sized contractor who works in partnership with a cross section of Registered Providers across the region to deliver modern, affordable housing for thousands of people.
As a family run company, they are wanting to recruit a hard-working, conscientious, and competent individual to be responsible for the following:
• Planning activities required to deliver the project scope and develop project schedule including doing take offs and measures.
• Develop Resource plans, cost estimates and orders.
• Lead and motivate the project team to achieve objectives, managing conflict and day-to-day welfare and performance.
• Ensure appropriate technical standards are applied.
• Co-ordinate design reviews and approvals between owner and contractors
• Ensure safety, security and environmental aspects of the projects are clearly understood and adhered to i.e., CDM regulations and other H&S legislation
• You must be able to demonstrate strong man management skills and have examples of this in your previous role
• Must have experience working for a main contractor or housing developer
• Demonstrate comprehensive design knowledge
• Be detail – orientated
• Timber frame experience is preferred, but if you meet all other requirements, traditional frame experience would be considered
Benefits to you:
My client offers a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including company pension scheme, private medical cover, incentive/bonus schemes, and many more!
They are also passionate about developing talent, investing support, and encouraging people to reach their career goals, and this is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business.
Please submit an up-to-date CV! For more details you can contact – Jayne – at Linear Recruitment via 07718483217 or Jayne.email@example.com