£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Job DescriptionOur client is in need of a Planner to provide a planning and design service for carrying out functions primarily related to utilities construction street works projects. They require someone that will go to site, planning & measuring up routes, produce paving schedules and issue to the Operations Manager and the Estimating team.
• Route planning from feasibility stage through to implementation on new build on power projects.
• Preparing Job Packs from surveys for cable routes.
• Liaison with Highways Authorities, Clients and their clients, Utilities representatives and internal colleagues.
• Support team undertaking desk top surveys including preparing.
• Undertaking site surveys in the preparation of tender support documents
• Identifying Special Engineering Difficulties (SEDs) and liaising with necessary Authorities to agree working methods and procedures. .
• Production of a paving schedules.
• Preparing, updating and inputting information to MS Project Reports.
• All other duties necessary for the successful completion of tenders and projects.
• Following the company health, safety and quality practises and procedures
The salary banding is indicative and dependent on experience. Details on the full package are to be discussed during shortlisting.