£30,000 - £45,000 per annum
Job DescriptionMy client is one of the most reputable construction companies in the country who are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their growing planned maintenance division.
They require a Quantity Surveyor to join their team for a £4million pa residential framework. The project consists of 3,500 properties and they are looking for someone who has experience managing internal and external packages of works including roofing, rendering work, painting and carparks.
The successful applicant will have the relevant experience and qualifications described below:
- Previous experience working as a Quantity Surveyor working on similar projects
- An eye for detail with the ability to meet bid deadlines
- A degree or equivalent will be an advantage however not required
- Adequate experience working with a project throughout all phases of pre-construction to delivery
- You will also need exceptional interpersonal skills, the ability to work strongly in a team with the capability to lead by example as well as having commercial awareness.
My client offers a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including company pension scheme, incentive/bonus schemes, and many more!
If you are interested and available please apply via this job board or contact Clare at Linear Recruitment.
Construction & Property