£70,000 - £75,000 per annum
Job DescriptionThis is an opportunity for an experienced Planner to play a key role in the delivery of high profile projects within the civil engineering sector.
To be considered, you’ll have demonstrable experience of working on relevant projects within the civil engineering sector, preferably in the Water Industry.
• To ensure that planning standards – at both organisation and project level – are exceeded across all projects and planning & control procedures are adhered to.
• Assist with the tender, pre-construction and delivery of a range of opportunities and live projects by collaboratively developing and maintaining robust detailed project plans.
• Ensure project plans capture the full project scope, resources are considered and loaded as required, and contractual & programme specific requirements are met.
• Collaboratively develop and establish optimal construction methodologies, logic sequences & work outputs by drafting programmes for review and preparing logistics diagrams.
• Pro-actively identify opportunities and risks in the plan. Monitor the critical path and key milestones, advising the delivery team on any potential changes and leading challenge and mitigation actions.
• Thoroughly develop programmes to demonstrate the impact of change in compliance with the contractual and project specific requirements.
• Visit sites and attend progress meetings. Monitor progress and update short term plans, progress reports and construction programmes.
• Develop 4D animations of the project plan to aid digital rehearsal of the project construction.
To succeed in this role, you will require advanced P6 experience and knowledge of NEC. With experience of leading collaborative planning processes, you’ll have the ability to interrogate/take information from drawings to implement an efficient planning service to the business.
Your ability to communicate complex information to a wide range of audiences whilst working in pressurised situations to tight deadlines will be crucial. Able to adapt as required to meet project objectives, you will be innovative and supportive to other member of the teams to enhance the reputation of the planning team across the business.
The salary banding is indicative and dependent on experience. Details on the full package are to be discussed during shortlisting.