£55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Job DescriptionSite Agent required on a permanent basis! The main purpose will be the responsibility of managing the construction site, in order to achieve required project delivery to the customers’ objectives, while maintaining standards of health and safety, quality, environmental impact and cost control. You will be responsible for the delivery of various projects, to the specified quality, the required programme and to the maximum commercial performance.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Contracts Manager or Project Manager, engineers and quantity surveyors to ensure that projects are completed in a safe manner whilst customer requirements and expectations are always maintained or exceeded.
• You will have overall responsibility for the successful delivery of various projects in the Civils and Water sectors
• Deliver the work to the specified quality without defects
• When required, lead a teams of Sub Agents, Engineers and Foreman to deliver the work safely without environmental incidents, and to the specified quality.
• Ensure production and implementation of Project Plans, RAMS, ITP’s as well as Waste Management Plans, when specified, in line with Company procedures
• Ensure the commercial performance of the contract is maximised
• Produce and manage the project construction programme as well as producing 2 week look a-heads
• Produce procurement schedules and liaise with the procurement department to ensure sites have adequate resources to complete the tasks
• Considerable experience in Civil Engineering and as a Site Agent for a contractor, delivering projects in a highly regulated environment.
• Working knowledge of contract conditions, CDM regulations, Design Management,
• Programme and Risk Management and cost control including forecasting, actual cost and value reporting
• Good knowledge of specifications and testing regime relevant to general civil engineering
• Degree/HNC in Civil Engineering, or equivalent
• CSCS Mandatory
• IOSH Managing Safely or SMSTS
• Confined space training
• Excellent communication, people and team management skills
• Ability to challenge designs and resolve problems to conclusion
• Temporary Works Co-ordinator
• CEng MICE, or equivalent
• Knowledge of Primavera P6 software
• Knowledge of JCT and NEC forms of contract
The salary banding is indicative and dependent on experience. Details on the full package are to be discussed during shortlisting.