£35,000 - £42,000 per annum
Job DescriptionMy client is a regional engineering principal contractor who are looking for a Site Engineer to join their site operations team.
The company specialises in earthworks & remediation, deep drainage as well as major road infrastructure and are looking for an experienced and ambitious individual who wants to gain further experience and progress within the business.
As the Site Engineer you would be responsible for the effective and efficient running of the site throughout the delivery of the project.
• Carry out the measurement of the executed works for payment purposes
• Understand and comply with company Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental and Sustainability systems and policies
• Maintaining contract documents in accordance with prescribed procedures and interpreting these to ensure the project is constructed correctly in accordance with latest contract information
• Ensure, coordinate and manage the engineering provision for the correct dimensional control of the project by setting out using all the methods
• The keeping of records as required by the project management team
• Maintain site dairy
• Resume project documents and specially drawing registers are kept up to date
• Knowledge of Leica is essential
• Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
The role is for a permanent engineer and offers a competitive salary plus overtime and package.
If you are interested and available, please apply via this job board or call Clare at Linear Recruitment.