£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Job DescriptionMy client is a leading national contractor who are looking for a Site Manager for one of their projects in Greater Manchester. They specialise in social housing schemes nationwide and are wanting someone from a residential background with timber frame experience to manage their site.
They are wanting to recruit a hard-working, self-motivated, conscientious, and competent individual who will be responsible for all aspects of site management including the management of onsite labour, progress meetings with the site team and enhancing relationships and provision to clients.
The successful applicant will have the relevant experience and qualifications described below:
• Experience working for a social housing contract
• Timber frame experience is preferred but not essential
• SMSTS qualification
• a black CSCS card
• relevant first aid qualification
• experience working to tight deadlines in a busy environment
• Up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
You will also need exceptional interpersonal skills, the ability to work strongly in a team with the capability to lead by example.
In return, our client offers a competitive salary plus package including pension scheme, health care and car allowance.
If you are interested and available please call Jayne at Linear Recruitment on 07718483217