£52,000 - £58,000 per annum
Job DescriptionLinear Recruitment are looking for a highly skilled and responsible Site Manager to organise the progress of housebuilding developments on sites in Blackburn.
There are around 50 units to be completed and the company are looking to acquire more nearby sites, so there is the prospect for continuity,
We are seeking someone who is reliable, ambitious, and is looking to make a lasting impression working on this fantastic opportunity for a trusted and aspiring client.
A successful candidate will guarantee projects are completed by:
- having excellent communication whilst liaising with subcontractors
- ensuring there is enough staff, machinery, and materials
- certifying all Health and Safety protocols are adhered to
- providing a high standard of customer care, maintaining long-lasting relationships with customers by building rapport
In return, our client offers a desirable package including car or car allowance and a bonus scheme for your diligent work. The opportunity within this role, alongside hard work and right attitude, there is the exciting prospect for progression.
- Housebuilding Site Manager experience
- SMSTS qualified, First Aid certificate and CSCS black card
- General IT knowledge
- Understands Health and Safety regimen
If you are the kind of person who is searching for an exciting new role that offers progression, can manage detailed Health and Safety procedures, and meet strict deadlines for projects, then this is a great opportunity for you.
For more details you can email/call one of our helpful consultants, email@example.com, 07718 483 217