£35,000 - £38,000 per annum
Job DescriptionLinear are seeking an experienced construction Assistant Site Manager/ Site Supervisor, to join our client's growing regeneration firm based in South Yorkshire -. The Assistant Site Manager (construction/new development background) will be working on large new build projects
Title: Assistant Site Manager (Construction)
Location: Barnsley, Wakefield, Leeds
Position: Permanent, Immediate start
Salary: £30,000 - £37,500 pa (dependent on experience and qualifications)
As a Construction Assistant Site Manager, responsibilities will include assisting the Site Manager to successfully deliver a complete scheme of new build apartments.
You will further learn and develop skills within our operations team, supported by in-house training and we will support you in progressing your career further to Site Manager level and above.
• You will manage the site within a set build program and make sure it is completed within budget and with the highest levels of customer satisfaction
• Daily you will carry out toolbox talks and maintain records according to program
• You will be responsible for health and safety on site.
• This will involve identifying risk assessments and safe systems of work and weekly audits.
• You will control and monitor all resources including materials and subcontractor
• As a successful Site Manager, you will ensure site records are maintained and recorded accordingly
• Site Manager in a similar refurbishment Social Housing environment on refurb or decent homes, kitchens, and bathroom refurbishment and externals and internals projects.
It is essential to have a CSCS (Managerial), SMSTS, First Aid and Scaffold Awareness qualification, IT skills as well as a driving licence.
If you would like more information regarding this role, please apply
To apply for our vacancy as Assistant Site Manager, please click on Apply to submit a copy of your CV for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you