£32,000 - £40,000 per annum
Job DescriptionThe company
A highly innovative architectural practice based in Newcastle Upon Tyne who established 15 years ago whilst going from strength-to-strength year on year. They are certainly a 'modern thinking' Architecture studio utilising technology to the highest level whilst designing and delivering award winning projects.
They work across several sectors that include Mix use developments, different residential typologies, Commercial, Education, Sport & leisure and some landmark heritage work - All Revit based.
A great opportunity for an Architect who wishes to take their career another level. You be working under a Senior partner managing your own projects, whilst looking to advance your career towards managing your own smaller team, working across all RIBA stages.
An option to work and specialise across a chosen sector, or work across a wider variety, it's completely up to you - My client is keen to continue building the business around the staff ensuring you get a say.
You will solely be using Revit and implementing BIM.
- The Architect must be ARB or RIBA registered
- Ideally at least 12 months post Part 3 experience
- Great design capabilities
- Strong technical knowledge
- Keen to learn or are already proficient with Revit, Rhino, Grasshopper
- Good understanding of BIM
- Capabilities to work across all RIBA stages
- Strong communication skills
What on offer
- Rapid career progression
- State of the art offices to work in
- Starting salary between £32000- £40000 dependent on experience
- 6 month pay review with further annual reviews
- Coffee hour break every week dedicated to socialising when in the office
- 23 days holiday
- Flexible / Hybrid working with an option of 3 WFH days per week.
- 12 or 1pm finish every Friday (Extra 24 days off a year!)
- Company benefits package,
The position would suit an Architect who is up for a challenge with a strong eagerness to progress their career. Many of the partners at the company started at this level and there is a clear route to replicate this.
For further information, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Elliot Birtwistle at Linear Recruitment Ltd.