As a Linear candidate we place you at the heart of the recruitment process. Whether you're looking for a temporary, contract or permanent position Linear Recruitment is able to help you find your perfect role whatever the stage in your career.
With branches in Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield and London, we have a wide variety of available vacancies across the country. Our expert Recruitment Consultants are on-hand to offer free and comprehensive careers advice, and will guide you through each step to starting your new role.
We work across Construction & Property, Trades & Labour, Design & Consultancy, Industrial & Engineering and Power & Utilities sectors.
What our Recruitment Consultants say
- 'We maintain strong partnerships with our candidates because we do care about them and they always tend to come back to us.' - Monika Gecaite, Industrial Branch Manager
- 'When I place a candidate I try to make sure they fit the job properly so we make sure their experience fits.' - Donal Collins, Managing Consultant Trades & Labour
What our Candidates say
- 'The level of contact and communication was 100% every step of the way. I am very impressed with Linear Recruitment’s professionalism and welcoming service. I had registered with other leading agencies but they paled in comparison.' - S Bone,
- 'Friendly, always there for you and if half the agencies out there followed suit the recruitment sector wouldn't have hald the negative stigma it has.' - L Ridgeon,
- 'Linear stands out from any of their competitors. There is a reassuring sense of passion and pride to obtain a position that you will succeed in and enjoy. Over the past four years I have had nothing but support and encouragement from my recruitment agency. Linear Recruitment has exceeded all of my expectations.' - D Howells
Search our available vacancies here.
If you can't find a vacancy you're interested in, please get in touch by contacting your local Linear Recruitment branch using the details here, or by completing the form below to register your details.