Why join us?
- We've grown by about 25% a year which creates opportunities for the people we work with and for new people to join us. - Adam Turner, Managing Director
- Linear's a great company to work for because it's a family run company. We've also got great people at the top at Linear. - Donal Collins, Managing Consultant
- I like working for Linear because it's like one big family. Everybody cares about each other. - Monika Gecaite, Industrial Branch Manager
We're always interested to hear from people who'd love to join our team. Please get in touch if you have the ambition to thrive in an organisation determined to be recognised as the recruiter of choice.View current vacancies
What to expect working for Linear...
- A competitive basic salary
- Car allowance or company car
- High performance awards
- Company mobile phone
- Uncapped commission structure
- Annual awards conference
- 25 days holiday (+opportunity to buy/trade 5 days)
- Fabulous progression opportunities
What I've always enjoyed about working at Linear has been the people that I've worked with and the endless opportunities that have been offered to me since starting in 2003.