Featured Highways & Infrastructure Roles
Field Agent£30,000 - £34,000 per annumLondon & Home CountiesPermanentApply For Role
Administrator -Telecoms£18,000 - £22,000 per annumMansfieldPermanentApply For Role
Site Engineer£36,000 - £42,000 per annumBeverleyPermanentApply For Role
Senior Highways Design Engineer£40,000 - £50,000 per annumGrimsbyPermanentApply For Role
Senior Drainage Engineer£35,000 - £45,000 per annumLincolnshirePermanentApply For Role
Highways Design Engineer£30,000 - £42,000 per annumRotherhamPermanentApply For Role
Principal Engineer£45,000 - £55,000 per annumLeedsPermanentApply For Role
Project Planner£45,000 - £50,000 per annumNorth LondonPermanentApply For Role
Project Manager£55,000 - £65,000 per annumGreater ManchesterPermanentApply For Role
Site Agent/Supervisor£44,000 - £46,000 per annumLondonPermanentApply For Role
Highways Jobs and Infrastructure jobs
Recruitment across infrastructure is gaining ever-increasing momentum. In order to best support this, Linear Recruitment is combining our Rail & Transport division with both Highways & Infrastructure and our Power & Utilities teams.
With natural crossover and a strong track record of delivery in all those sectors, we’re further strengthening our capabilities by becoming one solid group: Rail, Power & Infrastructure.
This clarifies who we are and what we do:
- RISQS accredited (five stars), our specialist Rail Consultants deliver high quality service, offering to our Rail candidates and clients Safety Critical and non-safety critical positions
- Our history in transmission & distribution, Electric and Gas, makes us a leading agency with genuine capacity to provide proven candidates on a national basis
- Supplying numerous high profile Highways schemes throughout the land, we can help with all aspects of work, civils, technology or quality related
- Telecoms have and are being relied upon like never before; we are working with the country’s leading contractors in enhancing its broadband and communication networks
- Water, the priceless lifeblood, in which operate nationwide on Clean & Waste Water projects, civils, commercial and MEICA
Linear’s Highways & Infrastructure Division provides our candidates & clients with freelance and permanent options throughout the UK. Experienced in recruiting on a full-project scale, we help create teams from Director level, with Agents, Engineers and Supervisory staff nationwide. With this, our Trades team can cater for any planned or reactive blue collar requirements across infrastructure.
With specialists in Drainage, Earthworks, Structures and Quality Inspection, we work on various Aviation improvements, Highways England projects, and other large civil engineering developments.Get in touch to find out more
Take a look at our Case Studies to find out more about how we've supported our clients to achieve their objectives through high levels of customer service and personal approach to recruitment.
Keep up to date with the latest industry and Linear news by viewing our News page and following us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Latest Highways & Infrastructure News
Our August 2021 issue of our newsletter is now available. Find out what we've been up to, industry news, how Linear all started and what we have planned, all in our latest issue.
As usual we'd be delighted to hear what you think of it, so please …
Gareth TomkinsJuly 2021
As the Covid19 restrictions are starting to ease in the UK, here at Linear we are now seeing a huge increase in interviews including face to face job interviews, which is so pleasing to see. As a result we thought we would p…