£30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Commissioning / Project engineer with electrical engineering qualifications, this is a key role for an individual with proven experience in, installation / commissioning activities, having project management experience would be an advantage but not essential.
Experience in diagnosing problems and fault finding on complex control applications,
- Proven Electrical background is essential for this role.
- Experience in diagnosing problems and fault finding with in automated control applications
- Ability to read and interpret electrical engineering schematics.
- Strong technical background.
- Project engineering experience desirable.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Able to work and remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Flexible approach to work – willing to travel and stay away from home.
- Hold full driving licence
You will be capable of working within a team or independently on the complete project life cycle, including Installation, commissioning and customer support. As this is a customer focused role you must have a flexible approach to work with a positive attitude.