£32,000 - £40,000 per annum
Job DescriptionThe company
Over the past few years, since inception, the company have gone from strength to strength with a team now 20 strong working on several landmark projects predominately within Manchester and the surrounding areas. The sectors they work on include Residential, Commercial and Mix use. My client has a strong emphasis on design and creating environments where individuals can thrive. The culture is great within this practice and despite what level you join, you will always have a say in the work whilst gaining excellent exposure.
At Project Architect level you will initially manage projects from Stage 3 and 4 through to completion working within a highly collaborative and experienced design team. For this position my client are hopefully the individual will progress quickly with a clear pathway through to associate level available where you will manage a small team within the business whilst working incredibly closely with a number of high profile clients.
- Must be ARB or RIBA registered
- Ideally have 12 months post qualified experience
- Familiar with Revit and MicroStation (Training can be provided)
- Great design skills and technical knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Ambitious nature delivering high profile projects
What's on offer
- Starting salary between £32000-40000
- Flexible / Hybrid working
- Excellent career progression opportunity
Other benefits include 23 days holiday, rising with service, Wellbeing days, Bonus scheme, great pension scheme, cycle to work and much more.
If you require further information, please contact Elliot Birtwistle at Linear Recruitment Ltd.