£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Job DescriptionSite Engineer required to join this well established civil engineering group based in Yorkshire on a permanent basis.
This opportunity will suit any Engineer that is heavily experienced in doing roads/sewers and plot work on housing sites, and will be able to offer the candidate a quick route to becoming Engineering Manager over the next few years.
The ideal candidate for this position will consist of:
• A minimum of 3-4 years experience as a Site Engineer.
• Heavily experienced in Roads and Sewers jobs.
• Previously working face to face with clients.
• Having experience in pricing up work would be a strong advantage.
• In a position where the next step would be looking at management.
This job will include:
• Setting out on various sites in the Yorkshire area
• Possibly managing other Engineers depending on experience.
• Working for a civil engineering sub-contractor on housing contracts
• Working with plots, roads and sewers.