£55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Job DescriptionLinear Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Site Manager to take on a large scale new build housing development in the Doncaster area.
This is an exciting role within a rapidly expanding house building business. To be considered for this role you will have previous experience as a Site Manager working on high volume new build housing developments.
• Managing the development to maintain and deliver the build programme in accordance with budgets and forecasts. Ensuring that the final product is to high standard
• Full responsibility and control of all site staff and sub-contractors including labour only groundworkers/contractors, ensuring that all employees comply with our Health and Safety standards
• Liaison with head office, NHBC and local authority departments
• Timely ordering of materials ensuring the build programme can be achieved
• Ensure all NHBC inspections are carried out as required
• Carry out hand over inspection of properties to the customers in accordance with our customer care procedures
• Complete as soon as practicably possible any customer care defects raised in conjunction with our customer care team
• Actively encourage a philosophy of safety, progress, quality and innovation
The Ideal Candidate
Previous experiences as a Site Manager working on high volume new build housing development. Must have extensive knowledge and experience of managing labour only groundworkers/contractors.
• Full UK driving licence
• Excellent knowledge of construction build programmes
• Strong commercial awareness
• Comprehensive knowledge of construction processes
• Experience of successfully achieving customer service requirements
• Awareness of codes of practice that impact on Construction matters e.g., NHBC, Building Regs, etc.
Qualifications & Training:
• SMSTS Qualification
• CSCS Card
• First Aid
• Fire Marshall
In return, our client offers an attractive salary package plus bonuses up to 20%.
Contact Alex Moth for more info on the role.