£50,000 per annum
Job DescriptionLinear Recruitment have a great opportunity for a Site Manager to join a leading developer contractor in the NW to work on a mixed housing and apartment scheme in Cheshire.
My client is a medium sized contractor who works in partnership with a cross section of Registered Providers across the region to deliver modern, affordable housing for thousands of people.
As a family run company, they are wanting to recruit a hard-working, conscientious, and competent individual to be responsible for the following:
• having excellent communication whilst liaising with subcontractors
• ensuring there is enough staff, machinery, and materials
• certifying all Health and Safety protocols are adhered to
• providing a high standard of customer care, maintaining long-lasting relationships with customers by building rapport
• Housebuilding Site Manager experience
• SMSTS qualified, First Aid certificate and CSCS black card
• Understands Health and Safety regimen
Benefits to you:
My client offers a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including company pension scheme, private medical cover, incentive/bonus schemes, and many more!
They are also passionate about developing talent, investing support, and encouraging people to reach their career goals, and this is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business.
Please submit an up-to-date CV! For more details you can contact – Jayne – at Linear Recruitment via 07718483217 or Jayne.firstname.lastname@example.org