Why become a Linear Candidate?
You are at the core of the recruitment process as a Linear Industrial & Engineering candidate. With offices in Sheffield and Shirebrook, we cover a wide range of sectors and a wide range of roles – whether you are looking for temporary or more long term. We are on hand to offer you all the help you need to get your career moving in the right direction.
What can you expect from Linear Industrial & Engineering?
- Communication – we will keep you informed of vacancies, application processes and outcomes, and keep in touch post-placement
- Friendly & Supportive Staff – it’s personal for us and we’re real people who really care
- Passionate – we’re passionate about recruitment; it’s at the heart of what we do
- Strong Partnerships – we place you at the forefront of what we do; honesty, integrity and transparency are so important to us
- In-House payroll department – we pay you directly and we are here to answer any queries you may have
What our Candidates say about working with us
“From the start of working with Linear, I could tell that the staff at the agency are very friendly and there for us when you need them. I’ve noticed they are very professional and treat each of their employees with engagement, understanding and respect.”
"I feel very welcomed by the Linear team, everything is clear and I understand. The Linear team is always friendly and helpful."
Agency always get to know staff personally and support them with anything from work to personal issues. Being known by name makes staff feel more valued’
Why not take a look at our current vacancies, register your details below, or connect with us through our social media channels to learn more about us?