- Commercial management of the project form through to final accounts.
- Converting cost plans into firm prices
- Handling packages and dealing with subcontractors
- Procurement and re-measures of packages
- Client variation
- Management of sub-contractors
- Cost reporting
- Valuations and final accounts.
Suitable candidates will have experience working on major civil engineering projects for a Tier 1 contractor in a site based Quantity Surveyor role. In addition, experience in administering NEC form of contract would be essential.
- BSc Degree in Quantity Surveying, or equivalent