£21,000 - £28,000 per annum DOE, plus car allowance and uncapped commission structure
Position: Recruitment Consultant (White Collar)
Hours: 08:00- 17:30, Monday to Thursday and 08:00 – 17:00 Friday
Salary: £21,000 - £28,000 DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Newcastle.
We are currently looking to expand our Construction and Property Division by adding a new consultant to the team. The role will be concentrating on White Collar recruitment, providing recruitment services to a wide range of clients in North East & Cumbria, North and West Yorkshire.
The desk has a wide geographic remit so there is plenty of scope for a new consultant to build a successful desk and drive their own commission earnings. The right candidate will have experience in a 360 role however, we are open and look forward to meeting candidates from a range of recruitment sector backgrounds, not just Construction.
Working in a full 360 recruitment role you will be responsible for:
- Developing prosperous business relationships with new and existing clients, to gain additional business and develop a profitable desk
- Managing your own client and candidate databases and delivering excellent, pro-active customer service, ensuring requirements are consistently met
- Filling vacancies to varying lead times as requested by the client, with suitably skilled candidates by sourcing the ideal candidates to place in client vacancies
- Growing your client and candidate base through telephone and face to face business development activity and advertising
- Maintaining our outstanding business reputation in all communications, through the delivery of a quality consultative service
- Achieving agreed individual targets and KPIS and reporting on these to management through weekly meetings and various one to ones
- Providing excellent on-call cover to clients and candidates over pre-determined evening and weekends
What to expect working for Linear...
- A competitive basic salary
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Car allowance
- High Performance Awards
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Your Birthday off each year
- Company mobile phone
- Flexible progression Opportunities
The ideal candidate...
- Will have experience in recruitment sales
- Will be motivated by personal and team success
- Will hold a full UK driving licence
- Will have a broad knowledge of legislation and regulations within the recruitment sector
Due to a high level of applicants it is not always possible to contact everyone back, if you do not hear from us then we wish you every success in your search and invite you to apply for all future positions.