Senior Recruitment Consultant
Industrial & Engineering
Linear Industrial & Engineering
- Are you commercial minded, ambitious and target driven?
- Do you have a passion for sales, and securing new business?
We are currently looking for an Experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to join and develop our Industrial & Engineering team covering South Yorkshire and Northeast Midlands areas.
The role involves:
- Identifying new sales leads and contacting potential clients to establish business relationships
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Increasing the value of current clients whilst attracting new ones
- Managing new and existing candidates
- Planning and overseeing new sales and marketing initiatives
- Researching and understanding market trends and activity, including the local labour market, industry sector and competitor activity, and communicating potential impacts
- Managing and implementing all sales activities ensuring all new business targets are met, including cold calling, sales pitches and presentations
- Supporting a Trainee Consultant with their sales activities
- Delivering an exceptional service and customer care to clients and candidates
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within the recruitment industry; ideally within the industrial sector
- A proven track record in sales and business growth
- People management skills, with the capacity to influence
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- You will be motivated by personal and team success, with a desire to succeed
- Possess a strong character
- The ability to communicate at all levels with the ability to forge long-lasting relationships
- A full UK driving license with access to your own transport
What you can expect from Linear:
- A competitive basic salary
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Car allowance
- High Performance Awards
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Your Birthday off each year
- Flexible progression Opportunities
This is a permanent role working Monday to Friday for 40 hours between 8.00am to 5.30pm.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.